Summary This study looked at the performance of the heart as they followed 31 patients, each undergoing a course of 60 hyperabric sessions with the goal of improving cognitive performance. Of these 31 patients, 39% were diagnosed with heart disease, [..]
Evidence of TMS Therapy Clinical Results for Women Suffering from Depression During and After Pregnancy
- 10 Women were treated
- 7 of 10 women responded
- All infants were admitted to the well-baby nursery
- Mother and baby were discharged as normal.
The data below highlights the results from the recent study, “Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Treats Postpartum Depression”
- 8 of 9 achieved relief of depression symptoms without any antidepressant medications
- At 6 months: 7 of 8 women remained free of depression symptoms without medications
- No child was at risk of antidepressant medication through breast-feeding
- Increased mother-child bonding
If you need answers, CALL US TODAY! There is HOPE.
If you need emergency services, click here for 24 hour support services and available hotlines.