Michael Phelps revealed that he had at least three or four major depression spells and said, “I straight wanted to die”. On David Axelrod’s “The Axe File” podcast”, he claimed “the USOC, in my opinion, hasn’t done anything to help [..]
Evidence of TMS Therapy Clinical Results for Women Suffering from Depression During and After Pregnancy
- 10 Women were treated
- 7 of 10 women responded
- All infants were admitted to the well-baby nursery
- Mother and baby were discharged as normal.
The data below highlights the results from the recent study, “Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Treats Postpartum Depression”
- 8 of 9 achieved relief of depression symptoms without any antidepressant medications
- At 6 months: 7 of 8 women remained free of depression symptoms without medications
- No child was at risk of antidepressant medication through breast-feeding
- Increased mother-child bonding
If you need answers, CALL US TODAY! There is HOPE.
If you need emergency services, click here for 24 hour support services and available hotlines.